Get Ready to Take Your Photography to the Next Level!
Private Photography lessons
Master the tricks of the trade with personalized one-on-one lessons from a professional photographer and licensed teacher. Serving Nassau and Suffolk County, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Metro NYC area. Guaranteed results!
Downloadable Gift certificates
Give the gift of photography this year and your loved one can schedule the session at their convenience. Gift Certificates are a thoughtful way to celebrate birthdays, holidays, and special occasions. Certificates are downloadable instantly.
Photo Mentoring package
Three private lessons, detailed notes and unlimited email support. Learn how to use every button on your camera, and take full control over aperture, shutter speed, and ISO. Demystify histograms, white balance, and composition.
Testimonial: Chris, As an aspiring photographer I am simply amazed by the level of your instruction and your ability to connect with students. You bring the process of learning to life and articulate it in a way that anyone can understand. You are a wealth of knowledge and your love for photography is obvious as it shines through in your instruction. Thank you for being such a supportive and wonderful mentor. You are one of a kind. - Roy
With an exciting array of subject matter, Manhattan, NYC is an ideal place for private photography lessons. Learn how to use your camera in the heart of New York City with one-one-one lessons in beautiful Central Park, Times Square, Grand Central, Bryant Park, the High Line, and Rockefeller Center.
Whether you are preparing for an upcoming trip, or want to further develop your photography skills, I will help you achieve your goals.
Long Island has some of the most beautiful parks in New York, making it the perfect location for outdoor photography classes. A few of my favorite locations include Jones Beach State Park, Robert Moses State Park, Planting Fields Arboretum, and Sunken Meadow State Park.
Whether you are looking to improve your landscape, portrait, travel, or wildlife photography, these areas are a treasure trove of natural beauty.
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest". - Ben Franklin
Here are 5 important things to consider when looking for private photography lessons on Long Island and NYC.
1) As a licensed photography teacher, I've successfully trained thousands of people of all skill levels to control their camera.
2) With personalized photography instruction, each lesson is crafted specifically to you. From the very basics to the more advanced techniques, you will see an immediate improvement in your pictures.
3) Learn the secrets of great photography by working with a pro. Here's what a recent clients said after just one photo lesson: Chris, I can honestly say I learned more from you in two hours then I have in the past seven years reading and watching videos. Not only do you know your stuff, you also know how to convey it in an understandable and useful way. - Rich
4) I'm familiar with just about every camera on the market including DSLRs from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Pentax and smaller mirrorless cameras from Olympus, Fuji and Panasonic. I'll teach you how to use all of the important features necessary to consistently take better photos.
5) Reading an instruction manual is a tough way to learn, especially without some kind of interactive help. With my private photography lessons, you'll always have access to a personal mentor.
Since 2008, I've trained hundreds of photographers each year, many returning for multiple sessions and group workshops. The Experience: a fun and educational outing where you take control of your camera. Explore creative settings, lenses and composition… and do it all ON MANUAL! You’ll see your images like you’ve never seen them before… and you can do it with the biggest grin on your face, loving every minute of your session!