1) Lighting Notebook by Kevin Kubota: This guide features dozens of unique lighting and post-production recipes and techniques.
2) Photography Q&A: Real Questions. Real Answers: In Photography Q&A, Zack Arias answers over 100 questions that range across all aspects of the photo industry: gear, marketing, street photography, vision, pricing, branding, light, models, work/life balance, technical advice, and much more.
3) Classic Baseball: The Photographs of Walter Iooss Jr.
The photographs of veteran baseball photographer Walter Iooss Jr. are collected here, before PEDs and steroids dominated the sport.
4) Down The Shore: A Photo Tour of the Jersey Coast: The beauty, traditions, and offbeat culture of the Jersey shore is shown in this collection from photographer Bob Krist.
5) Dogs Make Us Human: A Global Family Album: Photographer Art Wolfe has chosen one hundred of his favorite photographs of dogs- including shots from every continent of the world-and teamed up with bestselling animal writer Jeffrey Moussaieff Masson to create a remarkable book that will be treasured by dog lovers far and wide.
6) Menagerie: Features Sharon Montrose’s beautiful photographs of wild and domestic animals displayed in unusual ways. From the baby porcupine to the kitten to the zebra, each animal has a pronounced identity—not unlike the eccentric uncle or prodigal cousin displayed among family portraits.
7) Portraits of Earth, Freeman Patterson: - Patterson sees the Earth in terms of shape, line and texture. His appreciation of natural landscapes translates instinctively into composition for striking photographs.
8) European Installations, Spencer Tunick - From civic center to alpine glacier, man and woman are returned to a pre-industrial, pre-everything state of existence. Tunick has traveled the globe to create theses still images of multiple nude figures in public settings. Organizing groups from a handful of participants to tens of thousands, all volunteers, is often logistically daunting; the subsequent images transcend ordinary categories and meld sculpture and performance in a new genre.
9) The President's Photographer: An intimate story of the men and women who are both visual historians and key links between the public and the Presidents.
10) The National Parks: America's Best Idea: A glorious celebration of an essential expression of American democracy.
11) The Art of Outdoor Photography, Boyd Norton: Tips on lenses, shutter speed, depth of field, and lighting are presented for professionals and experienced amateurs alike. This popular book has been revised and updated with a major revision to the films and filters material; films and filters mark the greatest advance in photography over the past few decades.
An updated bestseller, this book of extraordinarily beautiful photographs of nature contains state-of-the-art instruction on how any photographer can aim for equally impressive results every time a camera is focused on the great outdoors.