Upcoming NYC Photo Workshop
The Beauty of Central Park
Saturday May 5th, 2012 6:00pm - 8:15pm
Springtime in New York City is one of the most beautiful seasons to photograph the wonders of Central Park. To take full advantage of the warm evening light, this workshop will run from 6:00 pm to about 8:15pm. There are several scenic bridges, cityscapes, and urban sights to capture, and a DSLR with a tripod is recommended.
Above photo was created by 2011 student, John Fox just after sunset.
As always, this workshop is limited to a small group so that everyone receives personalized instruction. If you are interested in improving your landscape photography, learning how to master your camera, and shooting in low light, you can register below now.
As a participant you will learn a wide variety techniques including creative use of aperture and shutter speed, white balance, composition, working with filters, and flash. All experience levels are welcome.
Wide angle zoom lens
Memory Cards & Batteries
Flash (pop-up will suffice)
Comfortable walking sneakers
- If the weather is exceptionally poor, the rain date will be the following evening, Sunday 5/6
- Transportation is not included. Upon registering, I will send an email with the exact subway stop, and/or parking garage options.
- Each participant must have sufficient mobility. This ensures that the photography opportunities of both yourself and the other participants are not affected.
Above photo in Black and White was created by 2011 student, John Fox
- If you must withdraw from the workshop more than 30 days before the starting date, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you must withdraw 16 to 30 days before May 5, 2012, 25% of your total payment will be forfeited.
- If you withdraw 15 days or less before May 5, 2012, 100% of your total fee will be forfeited.
©2012 Chris Corradino Photography LLC