5) Visit legendary medieval towns packed with history and art. Locations include Siena, Florence, Radda, Cortona, San Giovanni D'asso, Vagliagli, and more. After exploring these magical places, we return to our home base at Dievole Estates, a 16th century inn with guest houses floating in the magnificent Tuscan hills. Dievole is classified as agritourism so it will seem more like a family inn rather than an impersonal chain hotel.
4) Enjoy the wonderful wines from this region including the spectacular Chianti from Dievole Vineyards which date back to the 11th century.
3) Throughout this 10-day celebration of the arts we gather each night for a scrumptious feast, recount the day's adventures, and discuss our next excursion.
2) Lift your spirits with traditional music and culture from the Tuscany region including Italian Opera Appreciation classes every evening before dinner.
1) Learn how to create amazing photographs with detailed field instruction, and informative seminars. Whether you have recently embarked on your photographic journey, or are a seasoned photographer, each day holds limitless opportunity for artistic growth. By learning how to control your camera and utilize its features creatively, you will begin to create photographs that surpass what was previously possible.
FEATURED TESTIMONAL FROM 2012 PARTICIPANT: I had the BEST 9 days and I wish to thank you very much indeed for being such as excellent instructor. I learnt heaps and enjoyed every minute of our trips to Siena, Florence, Cortona, San Giovanni - the early morning shoots and the wonderful evening location in Florence. My understanding of my camera and the knowlege of what it is capable of is all thanks to you. Your advice of cropping - not too much sky etc - was a valuable lesson to learn and certainly improved my pictures. - G.P.