Back by Popular Demand: Central Park Photo Workshop
This workshop is a wonderful way to photograph the beauty of Central Park while improving your technical and creative ability. Photographers of all skill levels are welcome as we capture the unique way nature blends into the New York cityscape.
Date and Time: Saturday May 4th 2013 from 5:30pm - 8:15pm.
During this session, I cover everything from aperture to shutter speeds and ISO, composition, focus, and camera features such as histograms and white balance. This thorough workshop is limited to just 5 participants to ensure that each photographer receives personal instruction and detailed instruction.
Learn to take control of your camera, and see beyond the obvious to create stunning images in a classic NY location.
- If the weather is exceptionally poor, the rain date will be the following evening, Sunday 5/5.
- Transportation is not included. Upon registering, I will send an email with the exact subway stop, and/or parking garage options.
- Each participant must have sufficient mobility. We will cover a lot of ground in the park, and comfortable walking sneakers are highly recommended.
- If you must withdraw from the workshop more than 30 days before the starting date, your payment will be refunded in full.
- If you must withdraw 16 to 30 days before 5/4, 50% of your total payment will be forfeited.
- If you withdraw 15 days or less before 5/4, 100% of your total fee will be forfeited.