Helpful Items in My Photography Bag
Here are 13 mostly ordinary items I find helpful in my travels. None of these are very expensive, but all serve a specific, and important purpose.
- Tiny LED Flashlight - for working in the dark
- Gaffer tape - taping wires down, marking spots, emergency fixes
- Small screwdriver - to tighten any loose screws
- Rubber bands/Twist ties - to clean up and organize wires
- Microfiber cloths - to keep your lens clean
- Hotel Shower cap - for rain protection
- Allen key - for securing quick release tripod plates
- Business Cards - for unexpected marketing opportunities
- Pen and paper - to leave a note behind
- Extra battery - especially when it's cold out
- Spare Memory Card(s) - just in case one fails
- Travel First Aid kit - band-aids, aspirin, neosporin, etc.
- Reflective white cardboard - as a folding makeshift reflector