Take your Photography to the Next Level, and Support Amazing Causes
Every year my friend and colleague, Dave Seeram from PhotographyBB participates in what I personally consider to the be the biggest, most exciting photography event of the year. The Complete Photography Bundle will power-up your photography, no matter what your experience level is - there’s something in there for everyone.
Here’s just a few of the products included in the deal:
- Newborn Photography for the On Location Photographer by Cole’s Classroom – $300 Value
- Photographing Children – Naturally by Brent Mail – $300 Value
- 5 Simple and Creative Lighting Setups + High Impact Images by Lindsay Adler – $198 Value
- 24/7 Photo Pro by Dave Seeram – $497 Value
- The Art of Sculpting Splashes by Alex Koloskov – $250 Value
- Lightroom for Landscapes by Christopher O’Donnell – $199 Value
- Wedding Photography Business Start Up Bundle by Jasmine Star – $50 Value
However, the best part of the whole thing is that a full 10% of the revenue from the sales goes directly to 4 awesome, specially chosen charities; Help Portrait, The BOMA Project, Camp Smile-A-Mile, and Flashes of Hope.
In addition, PhotographyBB (my eBook publisher), is committing an additional $10 per bundle to the B.C. Children’s Hospital Foundation to support cutting-edge children’s medical research.
They’re looking to raise over $300,000 for these charities this year, and to do that, they’ll need your help. Head over to The Complete Photography Bundle to check out the sale, and, even if you choose not to buy this year, please share the sale with your network to help raise awareness. Not only is this a great deal, it’s a great cause which I’m extremely proud to support, and I hope you will too.