This package includes three private in-home sessions of 2 hours each.
You will also receive my downloadable cheat sheets on all important editing settings.
Email support during your training.
I haven't needed to use Photoshop in years. If I can't fix it in Lightroom then I've done something seriously wrong. It’s also a superb tool to organize and manage a growing collection of images.
1) How to set up and import images into a catalog in Lightroom. By crafting a consistent digital workflow, you can maintain a well organized image library. Includes setting up the correct color space, and the benefits and differences of RAW, JPEG.
2) The Develop Panel - I've identified the key parts of the develop module, breaking it down into 12 critical boxes. You'll receive detailed notes, recommended settings, and my customized Lightroom cheat sheet for editing like a pro.
3) The Adjustment Brushes, filters, and fine tuning - this is where some of the magic happens, and I'll detail exactly how to fine tune small portions of a photo. Whether it's harnessing the power of the adjustment brushes, or using the graduated filters, you're images will immediately benefit from this instruction.
4) Resizing for print/web - A critical part of any workflow, learn how to optimize an image for the web and print.
5) Also, learn how to edit on-the-go with the feature rich Lightroom mobile app.